Nepal Management Conclave 2019
‘ Taking charge as a leader ’
After successfully organizing continuous two series of management conference, Corporate Club Nepal proudly announces ‘Nepal Management Conclave 2019’ with a theme, ‘Taking charge as leader’ on December 27, 2019. Corporate Club Nepal is a sister concern of Growth Sellers Pvt. Ltd. which has successfully managed many HR Meets and Sales Summits. This management conclave envisions to provide a platform for top executives to learn and unlearn about strategy formulation and execution, managing talent, dreaming big and leaders’ role to deliver for the future. Planned to conduct sessions with influential two keynote speakers from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, (IIMA), the conclave provides a huge learning opportunities with intensive question answer.
- Provide a platform for top executives to enhance their skills in strategic planning and execution for building better organization.
- Learn about leadership role in retaining talents to take charge as a leader
This conclave provides a platform where you will get the answers of following questions:
- What does the leader take charge of when s/he is appointed as the CEO or his/her term is extended?
- How does the leader leverage his/her corporate inheritance, personal competencies, and opportunities in the environment to dream and deliver the future of his/her organization?
- Which elements of strategy does the leader relate to?
- What are the key processes adopted in formulating the strategy?
- How is the strategy executed? What is the role of the leader in executing the strategy?
- How many different roles does the leader play to deliver the future? What are the implied competencies? How are they developed?
- What does the leader leave behind as the heritage for his/her successor?
- As a leader, what will be your role to acquire talents?
- What is your role as a leader to retain talents?
- How to motivate employees for their productivity and what will be the role of a leader?
Prof. Neharika Vohra, Faculty Chair, IIMA
Prof. Neharika Vohra is a professor at IIM Ahmedabad since 1999. Currently, she is a Faculty Chair of Leadership and Change Management in IIMA. She has been Visiting Professor, University of Manitoba and taught at the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. Currently the Associate Editor of Indian Psychological Abstracts and Reviews and Book Review Editor of International Journal of Cross Cultural Management. She has coordinated various training programs for small-scale industries located in Orissa in collaboration with Small Industries Development Bank of India. She has been involved in the training of executives of various national and multinational corporations. Her core expertise lies in leadership in organization, organizational behavior, woman as leaders, change management, educational leadership, diversity and inclusion and quality education for remote and rural populations.
She has delivered her speeches as keynote in following events:
- National conference on ‘Rethinking People Management’, Xavier School of HRM (XAHR), Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, February 3-4, 2017
- 11th World Congress of International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management, Limerick, Ireland, June 24-27, 2012
- 2nd International Conference at Jammu University, The School of Business, February 4-6, 2010
- Great Lakes Institute International Research Colloquium, Chennai, December, 2006
Prof. Mukund R Dixit, Independent Management Researcher
Prof. Mukund R Dixit is an independent management researcher and facilitator. He has been a member of the Board of Governors of Private and Public-Sector Undertakings in India. He designs and delivers senior and top executive workshops on ‘Taking Charge and Leading Strategy’ and on ‘Case Method’, ‘Research Competence Development’ and Taking Charge and Building Learning Effectiveness of Self and Participants’ for educators. His research interests are in Strategy and Leadership, Innovation and Knowledge Management, Dynamics of Learning and Teaching for competence development.
He has retired as a faculty member in the Business Policy Area of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), after three and a half decades of service. He was an EEC visiting professor in the Euro-India Cooperation Programme at ESSEC, Paris, and Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands. He has taught at the Multimedia University, Malaysia. He was the Editor of Vikalpa, IIMA’s Journal for Decision Makers. He has written cases and published papers in the area of strategic management. He worked in the Corporate Planning division of HMT, a large diversified company in India, prior to joining IIMA.
|10:00 to 11:00||Registration and arrival tea coffee|
|11:00 to 11:15||Program overview|
|11:15 to 1:15||Keynote Session: I Leadership to retain talent
Prof. Neharika Vohra, Faculty Chair, IIMA
|1:15 to 2:15||Lunch break|
|2:15 to 4:15||Keynote Session: II The Role of Strategy Formulation and Execution
Prof. Mukund K Dixit, Independent Management Researcher
|4:15 to 4:30||Warp up|
|4:30 onwards||Networking with tea/ coffee|
Price: 25,000/- + VAT
Venue: Marriot Hotel, Kathmandu
Date: December 27, 2019, Friday
Time: 10 am onwards
For more information:
Corporate Club Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Krishnagalli-3, Pulchowk, Lalitpur
9801014483/ 9801014403/ 9851014403